Backto60 'ONE VOICE' is an initiative to hold the direction to secure back our earned dues of #50women.
Backto60 is committed to respecting your privacy and ensuring the personal information you have entrusted to us is held securely. We process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies from 25 May 2018.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information in the following ways:
Directly from you when you:
• Make the generous decision to make a donation to support the work of Backto60
• Sign our petition
• Sign up to receive our latest news updates
• Contact us with an enquiry;
• Complete a survey;
From other sources:
• Information made available publicly via social media including Facebook or Twitter or information that has been published in newspapers and articles.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Backto60 will process some or all of the following where necessary to perform their tasks:
• Personal identifiers such as your title, name and year of birth;
• Contact details including postal address, post code, email and telephone number;
• For Givers - Financial information such as your bank details;
• For Gift Aid purposes, whether you are a UK tax payer;
• Records of your contact with us.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• For the administration of the Backto60 programme. The benefits of becoming a giver include; sending you information about our work, responding to your queries and acknowledging the gifts you give. To process donations;
• To reclaim tax on Gift Aid donations, if applicable;
• To provide online access to information about our work and the opportunity to write and receive letters electronically;
• To determine and improve the effectiveness of our website and publicity;
• To organise and coordinate Backto60 events;
• To fundraise and promote the interests of the Backto60;
• To maintain our own accounts and records;
• To seek your views or comments;
• To send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, appeals, and other fundraising activities;
• To create effective partnerships with other organisations;
• To keep you informed about our work.
• To enable us to contact you with relevant and the most appropriate information.
• For compliance with any statutory requirements.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PAYMENT INFORMATION
When you make a donation to us online, Backto60 ensures that this is done securely and in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. All credit or debit card details are entered directly via the Crowdfunder website and never recorded or stored in any of our systems. Remember, don’t send an email with any credit or debit card details.
We love sharing news about how your support is raising awareness of the plight of 1950s women. This may include sending you information about our work, news, events or fundraising;
Backto60 is committed to respecting your choice to receive marketing information. You can update your permission and contact preferences at any time by:
• Clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link included in each email communication we send
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with volunteers for purposes connected with Backto60. Your data will not be shared with third parties.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Backto60 will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with statutory requirements. For example, HMRC requires that we keep a record of your name, address and Gift Aid declaration for six years from the date of your last donation. Where the information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner. If you have indicated that you do not wish to hear from us in the future, we will keep the minimum information necessary to ensure we avoid contacting you any further.
YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The GDPR gives you the right:
• To request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information Backto60 holds about you.
• To correct or update your personal information processed by Backto60.
• To request Backto60 to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing.
• To choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, text or telephone.
• For more information about your information rights visit
Our websites use local storage (such as cookies) in order to provide you with the best possible experience and to allow you to make use of certain functionality. Read more about cookies here
REPORTING CONCERNS OR COMPLIMENTS
Please contact us if you wish to raise a concern about Backto60’s handling of your personal information, or compliment what you think we have done well.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about how we manage your data.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Backto60 will review our privacy notice regularly. The terms of this notice may be updated at any time for example, in the event of changes in law and how we operate. Please do check our website from time to time. If there are any significant changes in the way we process your personal information, we will provide a prominent notice on our website or send a notification. This notice was last updated in May 2018.
Thank you from everyone at Backto60 for your amazing support.